Hurrah for random mix of stuff and things. Not too sure where to start… Hmm…
Ooh yes let’s start with the nails I did for my friend on her birthday! These aren’t the best photos, but you can get a basic idea. Please keep in mind that this is only the second time I’ve ever attempted to attack someone else’s nails!
I’m not really sure what these are, it was a design that wasn’t really planned out. It just sorta happened as I was playing with a new striper (LA Colors Silver). Let’s go with fireworks? Yeah. We only put rhinestones on the bottom corners because she uses her hands a lot and we didn’t want rhinestones on the tips!
Next up I wanna show you what I’ve been getting through these last few days! The above ^^ friend recently went to Sydney and bought me back some teeeea! Because tea shops here are butt and I fell in love with the Tea Centre when we went there last year on our honeymoon. So I gave her a list and some money and begged her to bring me home some tea :3
- Yorkshire Blend: “Traditional blend of Sri Lankan black tea.”
- Chai Vanilla: “Black tea, vanilla, cinnamon, liquorice, orange peel, fennel & cardamom.”
- Glögg: “Black tea with cinnamon, orange peel, almond pieces, ginger pieces, cloves & cardamon.
- Christmas Tea: “Black tea with almond pieces, orange peel, apple pieces, cornflowers, cinnamon & cloves.”
- Amaretto: “Black tea with almond essence & finely diced almond pieces. (Marzipan flavour)”
- Turkish Delight: “A black tea with those sweet flavours of Rose and Vanilla. This subtly sweet tea can be enjoyed anytime but is especially nice with ‘Afternoon Tea’ or after dinner instead of a dessert and certainly comes with less calories.”
If you’re not drooling by now, I don’t know if we can be friends anymore 😛 So far I’ve tried the Yorkshire Blend, Amaretto, and Glögg. And I have not been disappointed at all! 😀 Om nom nom nom teaaaaa ❤
ANYHOO! Last up is the nails I did on myself the same day I did my friend’s. This started out as basic striper testing before starting her nails, but eventually turned into thiiiis!
They’re like… dragonflies or something :3 Sorry about the tip chips, I took this photo over a day later so they suffered from housework chore syndrome. Still super cute though! Polishes used were China Glaze Liquid Leather, LA Colors Silver striper, and Jordana Star Designer silver glitter striper. And little rhinestones from Born Pretty Store 🙂
And yes, that’s my right hand :3
Soooo, anyone in Auckland… I’m open to do your nails if you come visit me and pay me some money 😉