Hasn’t Miss MaSucree been taking good care of you while I’ve been busy? ^_^ It’s good that she’s got some time off at the moment, because I’ve been fairly busy and not up for blogging.
However, today I managed to have a day off and actually socialise with people! Shock horror! I spent the day with Miss Amy drinking tea and eating sushi and buying things. It was rather fun! So I have a couple of things to show off.
She took me to a bubble tea house in the city called Hulucat Tea House, and I tried a new flavour (new to me). I’m a creature of habit and I tend to get strawberry milk tea with pearls whenever I’m having bubble tea, but today I decided to try almond milk tea. It was a bit strange at first, but after a couple of sips I was addicted!
There are a couple of branches in the city, we chose the one in the Civic building because it was closer. Apparently the one on Anzac Ave has much cuter decor though.
I absolutely adore their cups! They have cats on them :3 Om nom nom almond milk tea with pearls!
Miss Amy trying to avoid the camera while sipping her watermelon milk tea with pearls >_<
If you enjoy bubble tea, or tea in general, you should check Hulucat out. I was very pleased by it :3
Apparently Hulucat also serves tasty waffles. We didn’t get any because we were full of sushi already by this point! So after our tea we went for a spot of shopping.
- Jordana nail polish in #966 Smooth Blue and #972 Sweet Orange , $3 each
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector (MaSucree’s review inspired me to try it out), $16.49
- Kleancolor nail lacquer in #144 Pastel Orange and #38 Twinkly Love, $4 each
- Australis nail colour in Sweetpea, $13
- Jordana lipsticks in #032 Malibu and #174 Beige Glow, $3 each
- Jordana Pop Art nail art brushes in Black Mark, Contemporary White, and Star Designer, $4.50 each
- Lipsmackers Jellies in Strawberry Kiwi, $5.99
Nothing makes me feel better about working more than usual, than being able to spend the money I earn on things I like 😉
All in all I had a rather pleasant day off! I’m working a lot over the next few days so don’t expect too much from me 😉
I’m sure Miss MaSu will keep you all happy and entertained, and I’ll be keeping an eye on you all in my absence as well. You know I love you all!
Until next time~