Over two weeks it took, BUT finally our Cherry Culture order is here! This is the one we got for their 5th Birthday sale! Oh yeah all the things!!I would highly recommend buying from Cherry Culture as they have a 20% off sale at the moment for Halloween. I love Cherry Culture so much, they make it so easy to get all my favourite cheap brands. So much so that I have made another order >_> and as always I promise to show you what is in that one too.
So here is today’s haul:
- Amuse Shining Eyeshadow in MIX-1
- Jordana LipShine shimmer glaze in Sugar Cookie
- Jordana Easyshine Glossy Lip Color in Sugar Cookie
- Jordana Easyshine Glossy Lip Color in Berry Colada
- Crazy Rumors A La Mode Lip Balm in Banana Split (smells amazing! I have been sniffing it as it is at my house waiting for Delindel to come collect. Maybes it will accidently on purpose disappear ehe!).
- Jordana Easyhine Glossy Lip Color in Berry Colada
- Jordana Easyshine Glossy Lip Color in Sweet Strawberry
- Jordana Easyshine Glossy Lip Color in Sugar Plum
- NYX Round Lipstick in Raisin
- NYX Round Lipstick in Rose
NYX Round Lipstick: Rose (Left) Raisin (Right)
Buy NYX on Cherry Culture
Price: $1.99 USD
Review: So I have to admit I was a little bit disappointed with these colours. As always the lipsticks are beautiful to use but it is just the colours. Rose (left) was a lot pinker than I thought, it looks good if you don’t layer it up too much or else it is a little bit porn star on me. I am sure that on someone with more tanned skin than me it would look a lot nicer. Raisin is quite a dark brown which looks pretty awesome but I would not be able to wear it every day as it is a little bit goth pin up.
Three Stars for the Colours
I also discovered that there is a gel like substance at the bottom of the NYX lipsticks that show you what the colour is.
Here’s some swatches for you Rose (left) Raisin (right). They really are quite nice shades but because I am so pale they are stand out a little bit too much for my every day use.
Jordana Easyshine Glossy Lip Color: Sugar Plum (top) Sweet Strawberry (middle) and Berry Colada (bottom)
Buy Jordana on Cherry Culture
Review: Honestly why do you not have one yet? They are amazing?! Especially for how little you pay for them. These are my everyday lip colours and I even go out at night wearing them. You lips look and feel so good after wearing them! GO BUY ONE!
Fifty Three Million Stars
Sweet Strawberry (left) Sugar Plum (middle) and Berry Colada (right). Just beautiful!
Till next time sweeties enjoy your weekend and those of you in NZ your LONG weekend. WOOP WOOP!
And this is what I was listening to why typing my post: