Hello lovelies! It is time for another recipe. This is tonight’s dinner at the MaSucree + Gabby household. This is my fail safe yummy Sweet Chili Chicken Stir Fry. Gabby really loves it and even he likes to cook it too. It is nice and easy to make and takes no time.
You will need:
- 3 Dessert Spoons Soy Sauce (Pam’s Brand)
- 2 Dessert Spoons Sweet Chili Sauce (I use Trident)
- 1 Dessert Spoon Honey
- 1/2 Dessert Spoon Olive Oil
- 250grams Chicken
- 1 1/2 Cups Stir Fry Veges
- Udon Noodles
Note: Just double everything if you want it to go further as this feeds two people well one lady and giant man.
1. Mix soy cause, sweet chili sause, honey and olive oil in a container.
2. Cube chicken and then mix it into the sauce.
3. You can leave the chicken to marinade in the sauce or cook straight away it depends on how hungry you are.
4.Cook chicken, remember to pour all the sauce into the pan as well.
5. Once both sides of the chicken are browned add your stir fry veges.
6. While your chicken is cooking don’t forget to cook your noodles whether stove top or microwave.
7. Once your noodles are cooked drain them of water and add a little bit of olive oil to them (preferably not extra virgin olive oil).
8. Serve Chicken and veges on top of noodles and then dig in.
If I have missed anything or any area is lacking just drop me a comment or an email at email@example.com
Hope you all had a lovely weekend.