Delindel here! We made the terrible and horrifying mistake of heading to Botany again today. I’ve been put on a spending ban from Sir Husband…. And I’m ashamed to say I broke it! Eeek!
In my defence, I couldn’t help it. The fantastic Soap Opera, which we’ve already discussed at great lengths here was taking part in the Centre’s 80-Minute-Sale in celebration of the Rugby World Cup. 50% off all gift packs?! That’s the same as getting two for the price as one! So that’s what we did…
Here’s most of my haul~
- Beautifully Delicious goji berry and raspberry limited edition bath and shower cream from Postie, $6
- BYS Shimmer Shine Pencils in Olive and Wine from Postie, $5.99 each
- Kleancolor Heavy Metal Shadow palette in #3 “Zest” (the one I got last week was #1 “Zeal”) from Postie, $6
- Miki Lip Conditioner in Vanilla (now I have all 4!) from Postie, two for $5 (MaSucree got one as well)
- Lavender and Rose Gift Pack from Soap Opera, on sale 50% off for $12.50
- Chocolate and Raspberry Gift Pack from Soap Opera, on sale 50% off for $12.50
- 5 more soaps and a rose bath bomb from Soap Opera, approximately $16
- Pink Grapefruit exfoliating scrub from Farmers $3.49
- Japanese snacks from JapanMart (yay, ramen and pocky and ice cream daifuku!)
Unlike Delindel I am never put on a buying ban, specially since Gabby is just as bad. My shopping this week was soooo bad I started yesterday (Friday).
- Invader Zim season one and two on DVD from JBHIFI
- Meringue soaps from Margaret Germon at the craft fair
- Lemon Meringue soap from Margarent Germon
- BYS blush from Postie
- Soap Opera NZ gift boxes (the same as Delindel Lavender and Rose gift back and then raspberry and chocolate gift back). OMFGosh I am so excited to have a bath tonight to give them all a go. Ok maybe not all of them as their is a lot….They has super deals today at Botany town centre! I LOVE SOAP OPERA NZ!!!!
- I also got some Phoenix Chocolate Fudge in lemon, kiwi caramel and butterscotch (I will be doing a full review on them later).