I’ve been stuck at home with my sickness for the past week and a half (I’ve also been stuck at home with university assignments, bleh!), and as such, I’ve spent a LOT of time in bed or on the couch with the laptop. There’s not much in that that’s worth blogging about! So, I thought I’d share my guilty pleasures of the internet – the websites and online games that steal my days away. Sounds fun right?!
- Not Always Right – working in retail like I do, you learn to appreciate this website because everything is something you can relate to. Stories of ridiculous encounters in the work environment… Hilarious!
- I Am Bored – Endless links of games, videos, pictures and articles ~ what’s not to love?! Many an hour wasted…
- Neopets – The very first website I ever visited on a regular basis, we 80s/90s kids will always remember Neopets. It’s changed a bit, but it’s still basically the same awesome cuteness we obsessed over (especially those of us who didn’t have computers at home to go on the internet – we had to wait until we visited friends’ houses!). I still love Neopets, and I’m not ashamed of it.
- Violet LeBeaux – As we already know, Miss MaSucree and I are completely addicted to Violet’s blog. I often waste hours browsing through her posts, I always managed to find something I haven’t already seen.
- Makeup Geek – Full of tips, tutorials, videos and ideas, it’s a positive treasure trove for makeup noobs like myself!
- Beautylish – along the same lines as Makeup Geek, it’s a fantastic source for tips and tricks for makeup noobs. Also branches out into hairstyling too!
- Cute Overload – Cute stuff. Need I say more?
- RainyMood.com – I like to have this running in the background during the day because I’m weird and love rain – I’m not looking forward to summer at all!
- Facebook ~~ ! That one’s a given. I spend ridiculous amounts of time playing games on Facebook. My current favourites are Gnome Town, Sims Social, and Wedding Street. Yay, Facebook!